May 14, 2014

Made for Me Wednesday

If you've spent as much time on Pinterest as I have (finally had to delete the app to prevent myself from endless scrolling) you've seen the meal planning chalkboards, the family calendars, the chore charts and the dry erase to do lists in a frame. I took all those ideas and merged them together into this:



I fit together a two week calendar, important phone numbers (foster kids require a lot of phone numbers!), chore checklist, shopping list and to do list into a 16 by 20" frame. Glass is dry erase so all you need is a frame and a printout like the one below (the one I designed except I didn't give you my social worker's phone number).

Dry Erase Organizer

Not quite a Made for Math Monday, but certainly could be adapted for the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment