May 12, 2014

Blogging Benefits

Later this week I'm starting the rationals unit in my PreCalc class. My computer was running agonizingly slowly and when I opened the folder to look at the materials I had from last year there were too many to even consider opening all of them to review. Thank goodness I didn't have to! I read my blog post on the unit from last year (http://drawingonmath.blogspot.com/2013/04/rational-functions-and-limits.html) and was happy to see that the first packet worked well. I printed that one off to make copies. The next assignment apparently needs adjusting according to my notes. Too bad no one left any comments with solutions for me (it's not too late! http://drawingonmath.blogspot.com/2013/04/rational-functions-and-limits.html). I emailed the info to the other PreCalc teacher and asked for his advice. Typed some instructions into the smart notebook file, thought through the parts I want to emphasize and I'm prepped. Thanks, last year self, for writing that all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment