August 15, 2012

Hello New Bloggers

Sam's New Blogger Initiation has turned into a Big Thing (200 participants!), which is so exciting.  With all those new people out there starting blogs, Sue realized that people might need some mentoring.  Both Sue and Lisa are taking on 5 official mentees each.  I'm going to offer my assistance to all of you on twitter.  I have no idea how many of you that is, but I'm excited to find out!  My username is @crstn85 and I will answer any questions about blogging that you direct to me.

If you aren't on twitter yet, feel free to take this internet community one step at a time and work on your blog first.  But eventually I encourage you to at least read about our twitter community and decide if the unique combination of live instant messaging and public forum might work for you.

I look forward to reading all the new blogs and introducing the newbies to everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. For me twitter & blogging went hand-in-hand, and if the goal is to connect with the blogging/twitter community, doing both right away achieves that goal more efficiently.

    But yeah, new folks should take it at whatever pace makes them feel most comfortable.

    ReplyDelete