May 19, 2016

Livejournal Throwback

Did you have a live journal? Ever do one of these? Oh the memories... Thanks Anne!

A- Age: 31
B- Biggest fear: loss of internet (hulu keeps stalling out this afternoon! so frustrating!)
C- Current time: 5:10 pm
D- Drink you last had: water
E- Every day starts with: snooze, then checking what I missed on Twitter while I was asleep!
F- Favorite song: Up On a Roof
G- Ghosts, are they real? Nope.
H- Hometown: Salem, MA
I- In love with: a clean desk
J- Jealous of: people with social lives and the energy for such things
K- killed someone?: why is this a question?
L- Last time you cried?: at the movies, pretty much every movie
M- Middle name: Gabrielle
N- Number of siblings: one
O- One wish: that my immune system would understand that pollen doesn't mean me any harm
P- Person you last called: friend/co-worker
Q- Question you’re always asked: can you help?
R- Reason to smile: the sun is out!
S- Song last sang: this is the song that never ends (my lunch bunch at school is the best)
T- Time you woke up: 6:20
U- Underwear color: tan
V- Vacation destination: All of my friends (I'm joining Anne wherever this is!)
W- Worst habit: saying yes to everything people ask me to help with (and then getting overwhelmed with work later!)
Y- Your favorite food: Pie!
X- X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth
Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

You should play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment